Aaahhh, you and Britney Spears are doing great !!!!! I think I'm in on some of this action. You know I always say I have to start on a new month but it has to be a Monday... Guess what's coming up?
So, what have you noticed now that you've gone 20 days without sugar? I'm contemplating doing a low carb thing myself. I've only had 4 carbs today so far. I've got a pretty bad carbohydrate addiction and I want to break it.
Okay, well I haven't lost any weight--which you would think I would lose a pound or two. I think over time I will lose a few. I think the low carb thing will be the catch that helps me to lose--oh and I've got to go to the gym more. My migraines have decreased and I feel better--no doubt about that.
4 comments:
Aaahhh, you and Britney Spears are doing great !!!!! I think I'm in on some of this action. You know I always say I have to start on a new month but it has to be a Monday... Guess what's coming up?
So, what have you noticed now that you've gone 20 days without sugar? I'm contemplating doing a low carb thing myself. I've only had 4 carbs today so far. I've got a pretty bad carbohydrate addiction and I want to break it.
Okay, well I haven't lost any weight--which you would think I would lose a pound or two. I think over time I will lose a few. I think the low carb thing will be the catch that helps me to lose--oh and I've got to go to the gym more.
My migraines have decreased and I feel better--no doubt about that.
Wish I had your resolve. Never have and never will. I'm too lazy. Wait to go.
Post a Comment