Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hey Brooke, Zac and Kaila--look who I ran into!

Many of you might remember Kincade. He lived in my old neighborhood and would always stop by the house to say hi to us. He is a sweetheart--so innocent and such a faithfull friend.

Last week I had to go to a facility for work. I was meeting someone at a place in Provo School District where they give jobs to the mentally handicapped. When I walked in all the workers wanted to know who I was and all about me. When I asked one of them where they lived they named the place where I knew Kincade use to live. Well I knew Kincade must be close by and I found him. He was very excited to see me and asked if I could come see him "tonight". I told him we would come visit him. So, we are going to have to do that. He also loved getting his picture taken--as you can tell

4 comments:

brit said...

Hey, I remember him! Good times!

Wendell and Carole said...

Hey I also remember him.

Vera said...

Me three....

Unknown said...

Hey I know that guy...that's my brother! haha. I swear the whole state of Utah knows Kincade by now. :)

How are you?? I found your blog from Brooke's (who I found from Facebook). I have a blog too if you want to check it out. It's www.galbraithclan.blogspot.com

Do you and my mom still keep in touch? We don't see her much with her living out of state and all but she seems content and happy in Colorado. :) Take care!