Sunday, July 17, 2011





Bought this book because my Hormone/Weight Loss/Nutrition Guru told me to.
Great book and I got a little excited about the philosophies and recipes and went to the store and bought some health food.

And bought and bought...

I brought Ned along to help.



And he kept asking me how much of this will rot and end up in the garbage.


I did go a little crazy, maybe.


I'm proud to say I used most of it within two weeks and tried a lot of recipes from the book and from other health food websites.



Oh and I've been watching "Green Smoothie Girl" a lot on You Tube.



I'm a hardcore Green Smoothie drinker now....


Do you want to know what is in this smoothie? Okay here goes; Kale, Swiss Chard, Collard Greens, Alfalfa Sprouts, Carrot Joice, Soy Milk, Frozen Banana, Frozen Strawberries and a few slices of frozen Peaches... It looks weird, but tastes fresh and green and healthy. I love it, you should try one?

3 comments:

Brooke B said...

I'll try one if u make it!

bev paxman said...

That sounds disgusting, but I am a bit curious about it. Why don't you make one for us to try next time we are all together.

brodie-burger said...

I'm sure it is so good for you, but I'm going to stick to my chocolate banana malt's....Hey, there IS a banana in it..