Sunday, July 17, 2011

Staycation

Started out "Staycation" in SLC at the Gallivan center at a concernt; "Toad the Wet Sprocket". You say you've never heard of them?





It's one of Neds fav groups.



We hung out in SLC all day the next day. Rode tracks, ate THE BEST food at Brugees across the street from Pioneer Park. Went to Anthropology (I NEVER buy anything there, but it's fun to look).


Got my pic taken with one of my favorite authors and speakers, Sheri Dew (it's a church thing).
That evening we went to the play "The Civil War" playing in Woods Cross.



Then we headed to Park City. We started at the Olympic museum and then watched the Aerial Freestyle Jumping team. It's every Saturday at 1:00pm and it's $10.oo (each). It was fun.



On main street they had different bands play all day. We spent some time listening to them.


Went to my favorite Park City Book Store, Dolly's. I love to browse the books and pet the Kitty that hangs out in the store.


Ate lunch here~delish.


Stayed overnight and then explored the city more. We rode the tram that you can get on right off of main street. It was beautiful!

Headed up the beautiful mountain.

Ned and I make great traveling companions. I love exploring with him and I love him...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somehow I missed this post. You two are cute.