Monday, January 18, 2010

It doesn't appear that family members or others are getting on Brooke's blog. She went "Private" and apparently when you are private, your status does not update on others blogs. So make sure and look her up when you are blogging.

I want to go private, but am wondering if my blog will be looked at since my status won't update--Hey Blogger people, can't you fix that?????

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Miriam, what worked for me (when I went private for a little while, but not anymore), is before you submit a new post, make your blog "un-private", then post your new post. After that, you can go back to private, and it updates your RSS feed (status) so other's will see that you have updated your blog. I hope that makes sense. If you do decide to go private, don't forget me please! :)

Simply Vera said...

Don't go private. Most of us are too dumb to figure it all out. Tell Brookie to invite me to her blog.
kpeters60@live.com

RickG said...

so what's the big deal with all this "private" stuff anyway? If ya follow the instructions I posted some time ago, you'll at least be hard to find by anyone else anyway. I've had my blog for a couple years now, and haven't had any stalkers yet!

Brooke B said...

I tried what Kami said before I submit but it doesn't look like it updated on your page...

kendall said...

Brooke- I can't get on your blog?? send me an invite.

Wendell and Carole said...

What Vera said...

Julie H said...

Hello Mimi..just a hello from your cousin. I am trying (thru Bevs encouragement) to blog again.
Congrats on those cute grandsons. They are already getting big.