I'm telling you people. That child looks just like his great grandmother Betty Dowdell!!!! Exactly.
He's a beauty.... I think, however he looks like his daddy..... cuteie pie...
cutiepie, I meant.
He's beautiful! A little angel sent from our Heavenly Father for us to coo over and love...I love it!
Awwwwwwe! I remember those first moments so vividly. Congratulations and well done.
What a cutie!! And Kaila looks pretty darn cute for just having been through hours of labor. You ladies have been blessed with some pretty genes.
What the? Betty? I'm not seein it Bev!
Brooke - Eyes, nose, mouth, chin......
I'm not seein' that Betty gene either. He looks just like his dad....
He is so cute and with a name like Roman he will surely be an amazing guy :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I'm telling you people. That child looks just like his great grandmother Betty Dowdell!!!! Exactly.
He's a beauty.... I think, however he looks like his daddy..... cuteie pie...
cutiepie, I meant.
He's beautiful! A little angel sent from our Heavenly Father for us to coo over and love...I love it!
Awwwwwwe! I remember those first moments so vividly. Congratulations and well done.
What a cutie!! And Kaila looks pretty darn cute for just having been through hours of labor. You ladies have been blessed with some pretty genes.
What the? Betty? I'm not seein it Bev!
Brooke - Eyes, nose, mouth, chin......
I'm not seein' that Betty gene either. He looks just like his dad....
He is so cute and with a name like Roman he will surely be an amazing guy :)
Post a Comment