Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just Stuff and Crap from the past couple of months...

I KNOW THIS IS A BAD PIC--BUT I HAD A VERY FUN TIME BEING WITH BROOKE AND KAILA AT BROOKE'S BIRTHING CLASS. ANDY WAS OUT OF TOWN, BUT HE ATTENDED THE OTHER TWO CLASSES.



BROOKE'S SHOWER AT G'MA B'S.
























WICKED!!!! WE MISSED YOU ZAC!


ANDY'S AFTER GRAD PARTY AT COLDSTONE.


CONGRATS TO ANDY--U OF U GRAD!

CONGRATS TO MIKE AND KAILA--BYU GRADS!

10 comments:

RickG said...

Your girls are just the cutest!! And grandkids on the way!!

Pyatt said...

How fun...I can't believe Kaila is a college grad now...it seems like yesterday we were telling Kaila that there was just "a little further" (and it was like 8 miles) at Havasupai...she was a TROOPER! Those pics of Brooke are so cute...she is going to love being a mom and you are going to be an amazing grandma!! I'm coming to Utah for a week in August...maybe we can meet for lunch it would be so fun to catch up!!

kendall said...

looks like a busy couple of weeks! and next: cletus!!!

Wendell and Carole said...

Congrulation's to Andy, Mikey and Kaila... Now get ready to be a NaNa. What will you be Grammy Mimi is cute.

Vera said...

You should be super proud of your awesome family. They are all amazing... as well as you. I always say it, but you are such a good example to me. Thank you. I love you and your family.

Miriam said...

Thanks for responding and your nice comments. I love this blogging thing. I love keeping in touch and talking to you all and reading all your blogs and thoughts. It just makes you feel supported and reminds us that we all have each other.

Hmmm, Carole, I have thought I was going to be Nana, but I kind of like the "Grammy Mimi" thing--it's a little more unique...

RickG said...

Just try to imagine how a 1 year old will butcher "grammy mimi"!! That'll be fun!!!!!
"grimi"
"grimimi"
"grim"
"grimim"

Miriam said...

Hmmm, true Rick. Nana it will be

BeckyB said...

You all look so great! I'm so happy for you!

Julie H said...

So many smart people in your family!!! And this from a girl who just wanted to "suck the juices out of the steak" but would give the rest up willingly.
Hahahahaha. Luv ya Cuz
Gorgeous family.