Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First I was dying to finish high school and start college.
And then I was dying to finish college and start working.
And then I was dying to marry and have children.
And then I was dying for my children to grow old enough for school so I could return to work.
And then I was dying to retire.
And now, I am dying ... and suddenly I realize I forgot to live.

5 comments:

Pyatt said...

That is the makings of a GREAT talk,...be careful or you'll be on the docket for General Conference! :)

Vera said...

Hear, hear......

Macame said...

I just found your blog... you are so cute! You are a wonderful RS president. Your lesson on Sunday was fabulous & insired! It has stuck with me all week & has made a my week better. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

wow, depressing.

Marcie said...

Your lesson on Sunday was AMAZING!!! It really has inspired me in so many ways. Thank you for everything Mariam!!! Miss you already :)