
Well, I have been off for Spring Break part of this week. I have done some great deep cleaning, changed furniture around, moved bedrooms and sewed this apron! I bought the pattern and material last Summer--so it's about time I got it done. I've been wanting to work in the yard, but it's been too wet and cold. I think tomorrow, Saturday, is finally going to be nice. We are getting some nice, black compost to cover the beds and plant a garden. I hope I'm not to late to plant some vegetables! I did do some enjoyable things today--exercised, had a nap, browsed Barnes and Noble for 2 hours, went to Joe Bandido for dinner. I'm having company next week for Kaila and Michael's graduation--nothing like company to make you clean and get organized. Happy Spring!
8 comments:
I ya don't cook....Then ya don't need an apron!
Hmmm, that is true. Vera buys dishes and stuff thinking it will make her cook, so if I make aprons, it might make me cook...
That apron is darling. I love the fabric! At the Corn Wagon they have a book out by Allison Jane Smith. It has some of the cutest patterns etc. There is a really cute one out with a baby on the cover. You might like it. I can't remember the names of the books just the author. The blankets and ideas in them remind me of your taste. So cute! I'm happy you had a good spring break.
Cute apron Mimi. My neighbor made me one for christmas, and it's darling. Not to late for a vegetable garden. They say a good rule of thumb, is Mother's Day. We are getting ready to plant one also. I just loved all the tomatoes and zucchini we got last year. Mmmmm. We also plante some herb's, and strawberries, in between all the rock's, down by the lake. I hope duck's and geese don't like strawberries!!!!!!!
Good to hear the "mother's day thing". I keep thinking we have missed the boat on planting a garden...ballroom
Very cute apron Miriam. You did a good job.
I also buy different pans hoping I'll cook. Its worked for me as well as it has worked for you and Vera (((((smile))))))
That is adorable.... I am lovin' aprons lately... Are they coming back in style???
Oh Miriam. I will call you. I am a bit overwhelmed thinking I am responsible for so many nice women. Being more Christlike can be hard when you wanna tell some people they are causing their own problems.
How long have you been RS pres?
Post a Comment