The Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert at Temple Square with Brian Stokes Mitchell. It was beautiful and spiritual. We went with our good friends Mark and Nena-thanks Nena for inviting us!



Then we went to our annual Family Christmas concert. First we ate at The Pie on U of U campus and then went to the John Schmidt concert at Kingsbury Hall. We had Betty with us, but Elaine was afraid of walking and driving in the snow and Lindsay was afraid of being without her friends...so we missed those two a lot. It helped me feel the good spirit of Christmas. Thanks Brooke for arranging that.


The dreaded cold. It's not just any old cold. I have been in bed for 4 days...Hoping I can make it to work tomorrow. Don't I look pretty? How I look is how I feel.
10 comments:
Looks like fun......Except for the cold part. Ohhhhh, I sooo hope I don't catch one. I want to be healthy while Grant and Wayland are here.
Well, wash your hands constantly and take airborne. It will be worth it not to be sick. I think too when we push too hard, our body lets us know to slow down. I'm sure that happened to me so NO STRESS.
The Pie...... yummmmmm!!!!!
BTW.Mike doesn't look so happy???
We need to a MoTab Christmas concert one of these years. All the kind of stuff we couldn't do living out with the gentiles.
I'm a Zicam lover. Started getting Janet's cold a couple weeks ago, hit the Zicam at the first sniffle, and by the next evening I was over it! Fastest I EVER got thru a cold.
Eat your chicken soup, and call in dead.
I hope you are feeling better...Mackenzie and I have bad colds too...arg!
you could have at least smiled!!! haha what a funny picture! at least your sickness has brought one good thing....blogging! oh bev, mike was VERY happy, he is just really bad a taking ANY pictures!
Hope you're feeling better, you look REALLY sick. Carole
Oh Miriam...I know what you mean ---is a tuff time of year to keep up blog.
Sorry you so sick. I just keep getting it. I get better and then 2weeks later I am getting it again.
You just look so defeated in that pic.
I hope you are better very quick!
Sick?? Yeah right! You wanna know what's sick? I think it's sick that even in your supposedly "sick" picture, you look 100X cuter than I do in my fit and healthy pictures. Boo hoo.
Love your guts
Post a Comment