
This is the Sidewalk in front of our house, Wow!

OH my gosh, we are getting LOTS of snow. I'm pretty sure Ned has shoveled snow every day for a week now and we are getting the next storm in tonight and then again tomorrow. I love it, just concerned about everyone being safe in the snow.
OH my gosh, I'm STILL sick. I can't shake this cold, I hope I don't end up with something serious. I still look like the picture in the previous post (maybe worse since it's been another week).
OH my gosh, it's Christmas Eve!!! I love Christmas eve. It's my favorite part of Christmas. The stockings are stuffed and presents are wrapped (we tried to be a little more meager this year). I've got to start making Ned's fabulously fattening sweet potato casserole, then get the Pina Colada's ready to make and then... Yum. Mostly, I love spending the evening with my family.
Merry Christmas to all. I'm so thankful for the birth of the Savior and for all he has blessed us with in this world.
12 comments:
YES YES YES!! i love those freakin pina coladas!
Still sick?! Oh my GOSH!
So far, I still love snow! We just didn't get much in Washington(except this year, of course).
Get better, and have a great Christmas!
White Christmas for sure!! We were walking on the beach this morning here but are hoping for rain by tonight so it feels a little "wintry". I'm like you though, Christmas Eve is my FAVORITE part of the holiday....tomorrow is a let down when it's all over. Have a wonderful Christmas!
It's me Jamie on my sister's computer...sorry
i am so sad that we arent closer and didnt get the chance to celebrate the holidays together at all....maybe next year. i could use a pina colada. i too am cooking all the fattening dishes i possibly can in preparation for the big day. (oh, and then the big DIET!)
Love the snow! We have a bunch too! The whole northern section of the country is covered in white. Although, Saturday we are suppose to have heavy rain which means major flooding and then back to snow on Sunday. Crazy! Hope you had a Merry Christmas. love it!
Sounds nice. I think we need Ned's recipe. I love sweet potatos.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRIAM!!!HOPE YOU HAVE A FUN DAY IN THE BIG CITY, WITH BROOKIE AND MOM. LOVE YOU, CAROLE
Hey you guys! It was SO MUCH FUN seeing you last night. It is always wonderful for us to be able to spend such precious time with family.
We love you SO MUCH!
Miriam, Here is Christy & Monte's blog address:
http://mylittlebandoffourslavens.blogspot.com/
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
xoxoxo
jodi Ü
OH! MY! GOodness!!!
and Miriam,
I think that i heard last night that it was your Birthday???
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope that your day is WONDERFUL!
xoxo
jodi
Hey, happy birthday.... (see my blog). I love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday.
I am jealous of all the White Christmas pics you guys will have.. I am not jealous of how cold it will stay.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SWEET COUSIN!!
Love you bunches. We'll be the same age for about 5 weeks now.
I can't shake this cold either. It is awful. Hopefully we'll look real good soon.
Big hugs and kisses girl!!
Post a Comment