Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Brooke!!!!!!

It always has been my children that motivate me--they are motivating me to blog today. I wanted to put a picture of Brooke up on my blog--but as usual having computer problems. You all know how beautiful she is anyway! And with all my heart I can say she is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. I am so blessed to be her mother. Brooke has brought me so much joy in her 28 years. She has always been there for all her family and friends. I'm telling you she is the most supportive person there is. She comes to everything and anything to support those she loves. She makes dinners, she thinks of special, meaningful things to do for people and to give to people. She got her grandfather Batley's hard working genes. Brooke loves the Lord and she shows this by teaching primary children, helping her neighbors, attending church, making friends, serving others, being a great wife, mother to be, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, daughter in law and friend. The moment the doctor placed her on my tummy after she was born I was instantly and deeply in love with her. Now that she is an adult she is my daughter/friend/sister--that's the fun stuff about having adult children. Brooke--is there anything you can't do? Hair, paramedic, decorating, cooking, yard work, stitching and on and on. I love you. We all love you. Thanks for being in our lives. This coming year holds for you many more great opportunities, blessings, joy and fun. I can't wait to share them all with you.
Love, Your mom

6 comments:

RickG said...

Daughter's are the greatest gift we have!(next to grandkids)
(Except they keep making us older by having birthdays)
Hippo Birdie, Brooke!

brit said...

she is all those things! i love you brooke!

Vera said...

Oh Brookie... You are the best. Love you and happy Birthday.

gg said...

Happy Birthday Brookie. Love, Grandma Great and Auntie Carole.

bev said...

Mimi, I must agree with you on all counts. She is a true blue sweetheart.And, we do all love her. Here's my new blog address.
http://bevandherblog.blogspot.com/

Julie H said...

YOu are as bad as me girl...I want to blog but I keep saying I will tomorrow.
I hope you guys are all well. I hear its snowing there today.
I miss the snow in the mountains. Am lucky to at least see occasionally though.