Friday, October 24, 2008

Butler Baby

I am so happy for Brooke and Andy. They are pregnant and had an ultrasound today that showed them their little baby... I have a big lump in my throat and have said many prayers of gratitude. This is going to be fun!

Too tired to blog more...maybe tomorrow.

12 comments:

Pyatt said...

That is so exciting. We really do know what it is like to try and have a bizillion shots and come up short and then to go through it and have this wonderful miracle...you are going to be an amazing grammy!

Julie H said...

I bet you are all beyond the moon over it all.....gramma :^)
Has winter hit the great Utah valley now? I miss seeing Timpanogas covered in snow. I at least get to see snow here if not very often.

bev said...

Happy times! We are overjoyed for all of you. Are you Nana or Grandma?

brit said...

whats it gonna be? gramma mimi, nana mims, granny campbell? so many choices, so little time.

Wendell and Carole said...

SO,SO HAPPY FOR YOU, CONGRULATION'S, BETTER BE THINKING OF A NAME, OH, NOT FOR THE BABY, FOR YOU..

Vera said...

Yeah, its important you have a name before the baby does.... You'll want to repeat it often so it will be its first word....
So you were down here last week?

kendall said...

k, the pressure is on!!! what's you name going to be?

Darla said...

Well congratulations Grandma, you're going to love every minute of being a grandma.

Cathy said...

Miriam~
This will be the best part of your life from that moment that baby emerges! I have had 2 1/2 years of it and love being called, Nana! I am so happy for your family.

Vera said...

OK, you shouldn't be tired anymore. Its been a couple of weeks now. Start bloggin' girl....

Unknown said...

Congratulations! By the way, I just went private on my blog, so email me your email address and I will "invite" you. :) pamperedkami@yahoo.com

Vera said...

I know by now you have had plenty of rest.