


You know how you have the best days of your life--there are maybe 10 of them (I'm acquiring more as I age). This past Saturday was one of them. These best days, for me, include births, weddings, endowments and sealings. Kaila and Michael were sealed on Saturday. It was one of those days! It was beautiful and so right. I'm so happy for the two of them--they are a good couple and seem to compliment each other, be in love and they have fun togeter. Here are some pics of the day--Brooke has some on her blog too.
5 comments:
wish we had been there. we really missed you guys all day sat wishing we were there. love ya
Congrats Mimi. You should be so proud of yourself and the job you've done.
Yeah, I have to agree, that those are the BEST days of our lives. Kaila seems so happy with Mike. Wish we could have been there. We did think about you guys all day Saturday. Glad mom was able to go...
Miriam...okay I love seeing your blog and you are in so much trouble!! You guys were at Sea World and I can throw a rock at the place from my window!! You need to call next time you are here!! We'd love to see you guys! I can't believe Kaila is married...wasn't she just a little girl I took to Havasupai and left her mom in the hospital???
What a wonderful day. And you two look great! Congratulations!
Post a Comment