Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HELP!

Okay, I need a gimic (how do you spell gimic?) or some kind of incentive to eat better (because apparently cancer, diabetes, hypertension, feeling lethargic, and getting fat is not enough incentive for me.) I am wanting to go off sugar...and maybe white breads. I need a support group though. Anyone interested and maybe we could encourage each other or have a little contest or something?

11 comments:

Vera said...

I must break this to you. Its all in the genes... Ha ha.... Also the menopausal thing is catching you. Are you down with that?

Wendell and Carole said...

sorry, i have no motivation, don't know why, maybe i need a support group too. it seems i love good food...

Brooke B said...

I guess I am really attached to my fat...

kendall said...

wow, look at all that support!

Miriam said...

Oh my heck! You guys are going to be sorry when I lose 50 pounds. Don't say I didn't invite you. I'm gonna have to do this on my own. Wish me luck.
Yes Vera, the doc told me I was officially in full menopause.

BYU 9th said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i want to be skinny! i will be supported and support, we should have a meeting, i will bring the refreshments!!

brit said...

Remember the last time you asked for a contest and I WON? Im in as long as all those LOSERS above participate....taking their money will be CAKE! (thats a PUN for you Batleys who didnt know.)

Karen said...

I think you'd be the sorry one if you really lost 50 pounds. You be skin and bones. I'll be you don't even have an extra 25 pounds to lose. Now... I have an extra 50 pounds in my bra alone.

Miriam said...

Okay, anyone who is really interested, I have already done 4 days with no sugar! I have been off sugar before and I know after a week or so, you don't crave it anymore or feel like you have to have it. If someone want to do this we could each put in some CASH and then earn like 4 points a day--one for 30 minutes exercise, one for drinking like 40 oz of water, and one for something else... Seriously--who is in. Ned and I are thinking about no sugar for a year. Come On????

RickG said...

I went to diet pop several years ago. That's as far as I can go in the "no sugar" dept. Sorry. Actually, cutting my carbo's seems to have more effect anyway.
Don't let 'em get ya down! Hecklers all!