
Why look at our mother on the computer!!! Her and the mouse have had a difficult time getting acquainted with each other. But, she and I learned how to do indexing--it's easy and you can do it at home in your spare time. Anyway, I'm hoping mom will feel comfortable enough to buy a computer and have something to work on in the winter when she doesn't want to leave the house. It's the beginnings of us hopefully doing some genealogy together. Anyone want to join us in our quest to SLOWLY start doing some genealogy?
2 comments:
wait to go Mimi. Brad and I were just talking about Mom and a computer last night. He wants to get her one for Christmas. I told him she does not want one and has been adament about it. Maybe there is hope?
we should all go in and get her one. wendell saw some nice ones at best buy and another place, for only about 500.00.
Post a Comment