
My 2nd favorite holiday. All the fam--except Zac (miss him) are going to a block party tonight at Ned's sisters' home. We'll have B-B-Q, music, dancing, Rocket Girl (picture to come on that) and during the evening we will walk over to the Freedom Days on Center Street for shopping and browsing. Then tomorrow eat breakfast on the parade route and watch the parade. After that, a couple more days of fun and hanging out.
I'm off work for July and loving it!!!
I'm also excited for the Peterson family. This is a good, fun time for them also. I hope they have a wonderful time in California. I wish we could be there--Kris and Bethany CONTRATULATIONS!!!! We love you and know you will be happy. We will all see you at your open house the end of the month.
3 comments:
Yeah, theres nothing better than the 4th in Provo... I will miss it. It probably is my favorite holiday, or at least it use to be when I was a teen. Do you get to go see Miley at the stadium? I know Ned is hoping so.... Also Kaila, I think that is her 'wanna be celeb'.... Have fun. Love ya
I remember spending 4th's with you guys when we was kids. Always liked the 4th in Utah. A way bigger deal than other places.
Later!
what is your other favorite holiday? my birthday?
Post a Comment