Wednesday, July 9, 2008

1. What Color are your socks right now? WHITE ANKLETS--just got back from the gym.

2. What is your occupation right now? Social Worker.

3. What are you listening to right now? CSI Special Victims Unit--Ned is watching it--I don't really like it--get enough of that stuff at work.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Oatmeal, raisen, coconut cookie--which is why I need to go to the gym!

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yup, easy.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Angie, Neds sister. About ordering food storage.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Love her (Vera).

8. How old are you today? 48 (I still have 30 good years left in me).

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Hmmm, what is the shortest sports game to watch--I think it's basketball.

10. What is your favorite drink? Can't think of one favorite--Fresca, Diet Coke, Crystal Light, and ice water.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Is the sky blue? It's FABULOUS to have a beautician for a daughter.

12. What is your favorite food? Italian (Little Italy, Olive Garden, La Dolce Vita, Macaroni Grill) I also really love healthy foods--organic type things.

13. What is the last movie you watched? Hancock

14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve Day.

15. How do you vent anger? I usually don't--I can stuff alot of stuff. Otherwise I can really vent with my girlfriends. Take a hot bath.

16. Favorite toy as a child? Loved dolls and barbies.

17. What is your favorite season? Summer

18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries. But the fresh blueberries from Costco are great.

19. When was the last time you cried? Can't remember--probably within the last week.

20. What did you do last night? Gym, TV.

21. What are you most afraid of? (Going with Vera on this one) My Children having heartaches.

22. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Puuulease--if you knew me at all, you wouldn't ask.

23. Favorite dog breed? GOLDEN RETRIEVER

24. Favorite day of the week? FRIDAY AFTERNOON.

25. How many cities have you lived in? 3-- Provo, Logan, Springville.

26. What was the last book you read? The Secret.

27. Name one date in the year that is special to you but is not a holiday.
September 19th. One of the most important and wonderful days of my life--I was sealed to Ned.

28. If you could do any job that you wanted to what would it be? Hmmm, I love my job. BUT, what if I said I would love to NOT have a job--how about that?

2 comments:

BYU 9th said...

good call on the no job thing

BYU 9th said...

byu 9th was kaila by the way