
Ellie is my favorite chef. She has easy, delicious, healthy, whole foods in her cookbooks. I already have "Food You Crave" and am wanting this one too!

I've been looking for a good book on women and weight lifting, especially for post menopausal women...this is a possibility...need to do some more checking though.


6 comments:
We need some pics of Christmas!
P.S. Your blog updated on my page
I didn't take any pics...just video.
I don't know what you did, but it updated. I can just picture you at the gym- lifting weights while reading about how to lift weights.
How strange. I am looking at all of your previous posts thinking that I never saw them until now. Your blog really does not update does it?! It was nice to be with you yesterday. Been thinking about what you said..... That we should all try to get together a couple of times in the summer. How about at least once? Lets go with our plan to "reunite" every Sept. Lets us sisters plan the first one ok? Then maybe we can put a different family in charge of it every year after.
Good to spend some time with you yesterday. Look's like you will be a new grandma, any second. Please let us know. Tell Brooke we missed her yesterday.
Hi Auntie Mimi.... it was good to see you on X-mas!!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment