Saturday, October 31, 2009

Zac's Visit and Halloween

At lunch with Zac the first day he come to the land of cold and snow. He kept his facial hair to help him do better whilst deer hunting. It was shaved later but the long locks stayed.
Pumpkin Carving ensues--a little competition going on with Mike's BYU and Andy's U.



Hudson looks so cute in his little skeleton Halloween outfit



I think Zac won the pumpkin carving contest with the Palm tree, surfer, sun scene. Although we didn't get a pic of Brooke, she was with us.

4 comments:

ferkyfam said...

I love the baby bones.... Too CUTE!

p.s. nice job on the carvings! :)

Pyatt said...

Those pumpkins are amazing and Hudson is DARLING! Still hard to believe you are a grandma!

kendall said...

don't know how I missed these posts? pumpkins are great... I bet I can guess who did the U one.

Karen said...

Love the pumpkins! Amazing!!