Thursday, October 15, 2009

Me Too!

I think I'm not blogging much because I have felt weird putting personal things on my blog... Brooke gave me the push I needed to make by blog private. So, if you want to see my blog, please give me your email address. I can get all the family emails off of Brooke's "private request" list. So no need to put them on mine, if you have given it to Brooke.
Is there anyone who looks at my blog that is not family???
Thanks!

11 comments:

Macame said...

Hi Miriam, I look at your blog & I am not family. :-) My email is macamejoy@hotmail.com

Tess said...

Does it count as family if I've acted like your older sister for years? (even though I'm younger than you?)
thortin@comast.net

Marcie Tess said...

Good call! We just went private as well. MarcieTess@gmail.com. Will you send me your email as well so I can invite you to our blog. Hope all is well and your not to crazy busy! Your Grandson is darling!

Miriam said...

nfrischknecht@utah.gov

ferkyfam said...

don't forget to invite me... I love checking out your blog. thanks friend! red4ever29@live.com

Pyatt said...

hey...I want in...
jamie.pyatt@gmail.com

I feel like I see you once in awhile in the blogosphere!

Cathy said...

Here is my e-mail rksmith1234@yahoo.com I'd love to hear the reasoning behind going private. Other than the obvious, but have you had any problems? Love you friend!

Karen said...

I totally want in on the secret life of Miriam Campbell. So mysterious and alluring...it's better than cocaine. I must have my fix! School is going fine...I love going to the classes but I hate writing the papers.

stubs731@gmail.com
(it's funny...the 731 in my email address is Marty's birthday. I set it up years ago when I was in love with him and I've never changed it. Does that mean I'm unfaithful to Michael?)

J&B Barrett said...

add me mom- this is kaila- your blog still hasn't shown up on my recently updated list

kailahousley@gmail.com
kailadow@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Miriam i found you, my blog is shaleyandroman.blogspot.com and my email is shaleycox@hotmail.com if you go private!

Unknown said...

me too!! pamperedkami@Yahoo.com