
This is near the beginning of a long day of labor for Brooke. Brooke looks like she is about to pop here! Brooke was a trooper and did a fantastic job! I was very impressed. Andy was soooo attentive and patient and sweet. I can tell they are going to be wonderful parents and they help and support each other so well.

Brooke in "labor". Yes, she really is--doesn't she look beautiful?

Brooke in Labor--an epidural made labor much easier.

Us in the waiting room when Brooke and Andy went in for the C-section...waiting, waiting, waiting...
After a long wait and some trauma, he finally arrives! This child has been a long time coming and we are all so excited.






Brooke, Andy and Hudson


12 comments:
you got some great pictures! I want copies, thank you for all your help mom!
Congrats to you all! Grandkids are the greatest!
Miriam, he is soooo beautiful. (He look's a little like his Great Aunt Carole) Congrulation's!!!!
Congratulations! He is precious. My best to the whole family.
so beautiful! congratulations Nana Miriam.
That is one cute little guy.... I must say he is ALMOST as cute as my grandchildren.... We must have an incredible gene pool. Don't you think? Congratulations. I am so happy for you all. What a journey huh? Love ya....
He is such a cutie!! You are going to be the BEST grandma!! Congratulations!
Let it be written..... I got to be the first Batley aunt to hold him.
Congrats Nana!!!! Spoil him rotten ;)
Congrats, congrats, congrats! I can't imagine the joy you and your family must feel. What a lucky Grandson!!!
Miriam...if I could please get your or Brooke's Address, I would love to send a gift for Hudson. He's beautiful and they are just the cutest family. You can email it to me throught rebeckagriffith@yahoo.com so to keep your info private.
Being a Nana or grandma is the best! We have two more coming this year! Wa-hoo!!!
Post a Comment