Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy and Satisfied....




I'm feeling very grateful for all the blessings I have. I'm thankful for my home, my job, my children, my husband, Spring, a healthy body, the gospel--even my cat who follows me around the house from room to room--I think he idolizes me?

I'm so excited for Brooke to have her baby, I'm excited for Wicked, I'm excited to work in the yard, to do everyting--read, exercise, read blogs. I feel so blessed to have good friends and family (the best friends and family!!!) I'm excited for 3 college graduations I'm going to SOON. I have so many things I want to learn and do and feel I better get in gear cuz life is going so fast!!!! In the next day or two I'll find out if I have a job for the next school year... I'm being hopeful. Okay, I'm off to the gym now. I've worked 1/2 a day because the kids are not in school today.
I love you all. Please stay close to me cuz I need you all.

9 comments:

Pyatt said...

thanks for the cute pick me up...I need to remember all the little things to be grateful for...thanks for the kick in the butt!

Darla said...

We need you too...

Vera said...

I love ya....

kendall said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Wendell and Carole said...

That is a nice blog Miriam. I am also thankful for my family and friend's. Life just wouldn't be the same without all of you in it. I too am crossing my finger's for you. I can't wait for you to be a grandma. That is the very best thing that happen's to us in life, is grandchildren. We should have grandchildren, before we have children!!!!

Anonymous said...

love you, we are grateful for you!

Miriam said...

Kaila, I knew you secretley love Hello Kitty---you've fought it all these years.

Karen said...

Miriam...I think you're great! Keep me posted about your job.

bev said...

Mimi, don't you know EVERYONE secretly loves hello kitty! And WHY did you post that pic?