Deacon is so big! I wish I could have gone especially when everyone was there! Looks like fun!
THANKS FOR COMING. IT WAS REALLY FUN.
It was so fun to see everyone. Thank's Kent and Vera for your hospitality. Love Ya
i know i wasn't around but joshy looks just like kody did!
Glad you had fun.I have been absent from here for awhile....(like anyone noticed.) Hahahaha.Give everyone a hug for me!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Deacon is so big! I wish I could have gone especially when everyone was there! Looks like fun!
THANKS FOR COMING. IT WAS REALLY FUN.
It was so fun to see everyone. Thank's Kent and Vera for your hospitality. Love Ya
i know i wasn't around but joshy looks just like kody did!
Glad you had fun.
I have been absent from here for awhile....(like anyone noticed.) Hahahaha.
Give everyone a hug for me!!
Post a Comment