Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good Things Utah!!!! For my brithday--FUN

Our new friends!!!



Marti Skold and Reagan Leadbetter



Angie Larson



Miriam in the Good Things Utah Kitchen



Reagan wishes she could be my friend



Three Generations.

14 comments:

RickG said...

My heck! You guys get around!

bev said...

Mimi, I tease you... BUT, I am so glad you had a nice day. Lpve you.

bev said...

You look so good behind the counter in the kitchen. Show'em a thing or two.

Brooke B said...

actually that is a 4 generation picture. (the man cub)

Wendell and Carole said...

If they only knew, you don't know how to cook.. Just kidding, you look great behind the counter. You fit right in with you best new friend's.

Karen said...

Love it. I want to come over and see the video. When are you going to invite me or do I just have to show up?

The Lil Brodie Krew said...

is that a big pizza on the table in the top picture?

Julie H said...

Can I tell all my friends I have a famous cousin?
Ha ha
Glad you had such a good day. A memorable birthday. What are you going to do for the bit 5-0 next year?
I don't know what I am going to do for mine. I know I can just hear my mom saying she is too young too have a 50 yr old for her baby......

Vera said...

I love Angie.... She's my fav...

Vera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miriam said...

Karen you can stop by our house anytime you want-we love to have you. Josh, that is not a pizza-it's a lazy susan. You mustbe a man. And Julie-Im thinking 50's are going to be the best!

Miriam said...

Karen you can stop by our house anytime you want-we love to have you. Josh, that is not a pizza-it's a lazy susan. You mustbe a man. And Julie-Im thinking 50's are going to be the best!

Marcie said...

I'm so happy you found our blog. Your blog is darling! I love Good Things Utah as well. You lucky duck!!!

Cathy said...

Looks like fun! It is fun doing things like that! Spices up the life!