1. I like to make lists of things to do. If I make the list part way through the day and I've already accomplished a couple of things, I'll write them on the list anyway and cross them off just to make me feel better.
2. My kids love to make fun of me on this one. I have to rub my hand across the outlet in the bathroom--just to make sure there is nothing plugged in there (looking is just not good enough). I'm working on this...
3. I LOVE to write stuff down. I have about 5 notebooks by the side of my bed that I write stuff down on. Mostly stuff from tv but also thought from books, and things from magazines. Stuff like good make up to buy, healthy things to eat, spiritual thoughts, good bargains, etc.
4. I have a couple of places around my house that I keep piles of stuff. One in my kitchen, one in my extra bedroom and one in my bedroom. Good things I want to read, study or look at such as good magazines, books (I LOVE to buy and read books), recipes, articles.
5. Being a mostly vegetarian. No red meat, chicken only rarely and only from certain places and I can only have a bite or two. I can't really eat eggs--only rarely and can only have a bite or two. Just plain weird with meat. I've seriously considered hypnotherapy on this one--it's quite inconvenient.
6. Hmmm, so many quirky things... Right when I get up in the morning the first thing I have to do is open up all the blinds in the house. AND if it's good weather I love to open the sliding glass door and get some good morning air in the house.
6 comments:
p.s. it's okay that you blog stock...i do it, too! :)
Seriously...I love the quirks...that's what makes us all so special right? :)
Borderline O.C.D.
But not quite.
;>)
OCD, OCD, OCD... the bad thing is that I do all the same quirks (except the meat thing...)actually meat has been making me choke when I think about it the last couple of weeks... Whats that all about?
I need to learn your vegetarian ways girl. I know its healthier. Alas you can have carbs til you burst and I can't do that.
We all have idiosynchrasies that hopefully we can laugh at.
I want to know if you know a good hypnotherapist. I want to go try it.
Post a Comment