Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Year two down...infinity to go.







Ned and I had our 2nd Anniversary on September 19th. We celebrated it by going to the Anniversay Inn in SLC. We stayed in the "Room with a View". It was great and fabulous--just like Ned! We did have a beautiul view--we could see the night lights of the city from the bed! I'm a very happy wife and feel so blessed to be married to Ned. He is perfect for me! I prayed for a man with all his qualities and he was an answer to my prayers. He is easy going, funny, loves the Lord, is a hard worker, likes to have fun, makes me happy and supports me in all I do. Thanks Ned for taking a chance on me. (No we didn't have someone come in the room and take a picture--we set the timer on the camera).











9 comments:

Pyatt said...

I love that you found Ned too!! you deserve ALL the goodness that has come to you and it is so fun to see you sooo happy!! You are the best and hopefully I can see you this week!

Wendell and Carole said...

Congrulation's you two love bird's. It's great you found each other, you make a perfect pair. Your life will only get better. Love you both..

Vera said...

Seriously 2 years !!!! Wow, where does time go? Well I am happy for both of you as well. I think you guys really bring out the best in each other (at least Ned brings the best out in you), I don't know Ned enough to know if you help him much. Just kiddin', you do. You guys are perfect for each other. And you brought a good guy into the family. Love ya Mimi. Congrats....

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! You deserve all the happiness in the world! :)

Julie H said...

Well I know anniversaries are important...I missed you on your first one cuz you thought Ned was so special. Ha ha ha ha.
Seriously. Congrats and I am so glad you found such happiness.
The first time around gave you your beautiful kids. Now the second time gives you happiness for eternity.
Love you!

Brooke B said...

You forgot to tell everyone about the cute "cotton" pajamas... you should remind Andy of that next year!
I love you both!

RickG said...

Glad to hear it's still working for you 2 ;>)
We still need to do dinner with you guys so we can get better aquainted.(check back thru your emails...hint-hint)

Karen said...

Congrats on 2 years!! That went really fast. We've almost made it 4months now. You guys are the greatest! I love your guts!! When are we going to play cards again? I wish we lived closer and we could see you more often.

Cathy said...

You crack me up. Because, I thought yes, you brought one of the kids to take pictures of you while you were celebrating your annivsary! Not!! I am so happy for the two of you. You totally deserve the man.