100. If you don't blog with the fam they harrass you and write threatening comments on your blog.
99. So this is the first of my blog--hopefully not the last. Does someone really want to read this much about me?
98. Obviously, I can be pressured to do things--one of my weaknesses.
97. I forgot how much men like sports and tv--maybe a better word than "like" is obsessed. (what is the freakin deal with watching men in a confined area with a ball?)
96. My favorite place to find myself is with Ned and all our kids together.
95. I just finished the 3rd book in the Twilight series..Oh my gosh, I didn't like them, but had to finish them because everyone else was reading them--again with the peer pressure. Bella is the biggest DRAMA queen.
94. I love serious, soul searching, educating books. Right now I'm reading, "Dr. Oz's "You on a Diet" and the always lighthearted "The Essential Guide to Psychiatric Drugs", and "You Can Heal Your Life". I just finished "Eat, Pray, Love"--which was very good.
93. I don't know why, but I love to read like 4 books at a time.
92. I think about my cousin Sue Ann ALOT. I don't know how she does it. God would only give a test like that to an incredible soul.
91. I really, really want to decorate my house, but I have a very hard time spending money on decorating stuff. But I could and have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on a personal trainer.
90. I feel myself getting burned out with seeing kids in pain and seeing parents who abuse, misuse, neglect, abandon and otherwise hurt their children.
Iwonder how much longer I can do the job?
89. Everyday I DVR-- Good Things Utah, Oprah and Dr. Phil.
88. Ned got me addicted to Lost and 24.
87. I love watching American Idol with Ned.
86. If I had a lot of money I would spend a lot of it at Amara--facials, massages, clothes, body products, waxing....YES!!!!
85. I wish I could see my kids more, but I am so glad they have full lives.
84. If I want to go somewhere in my mind--my happy place- I think about the births of my kids or the two weeks of my honeymoon--bliss.
83. I feel very comfortable being a mom. I'm not sure how to be a step-mom?
82. One of my favorite things is to watch Ned teach primary--when he tells the kids a story they love it!
81. I love the way Brooke is such a family person. She always makes sure she spends time with those she loves and cares about. She is such a Christian--always thinking of others and doing things for others.
80. I love my cat, but I am soooo sick of cat hair. I think--after Simba passes to the next life--it may be my last house pet.
79. Ned keeps me grounded. He has so few needs. He seems confused when I want to buy something.
78. I love being in my 40's
77. I think I will also love my 50's and hopefully 60's.
76. I'm trying to think of a new challenge I want to conquer in my life--extreme sports--no, maybe just really getting into exercise.
75. I LOVE to exercise--the gym, outside, anywhere.
74. I was a cheerleader in high school. When I see cheerleaders now, I think they are so annoying. (But it was a blast and made school so much fun).
73. I wish I looked like I loved to exercise.
72. I had NO idea what kinds of things went on in people's homes and in people's lives until I started my social work job.
71. I'm still pretty much a vegetarian. Wouldn't care if I never saw meat again the rest of my life.
70. I want to make a difference in the world. But how?
73. I'm thinking about doing a mini triathalon in Sept in Emery county--anyone want to do it with me?
72. I wish Vera and Kent would move back to Provo. But that might negate Brit's wish that they lived in St. George.
71. I think Keifer Sutherland is hot.
70. Ned is hot and has a hot body.
69. I love to watch the cooking channel.
68. I really miss living in Provo.
67. Carole and Missy saw President Monson and his wife yesterday in Denny's eating breakfast. That is what I love about the church. The "weak and simple" are the leaders of our church. Just eating breakfast at Denny's on Saturday...
66 I think Kevin Costner is hot.
65. I love the way that Zac is such a gentle man. He is so polite and kind and accepting.
64. In the old days when I was a crazy stressed mom and I would yell at Zac or get crazy--he would just stay calm and never seem to be upset with me.
63. I wish I had a basement--but maybe it will keep me from gathering a bunch of crap if I don't have a place to put it.
62. I hope Brooke and Andy can have a baby soon.
61. I want Nate Berkus to come decorate my house. (Oh, he's hot too.)
60. I love Joe Vera's Bandiditos and they have the best chips and salsa.
59. I love California Pizza Kitchen salads.
58. Oh, I never thought Steve Carell was cute until I saw "Dan in Real Life" I loved it.
57. Favorite all time movies--Steel Magnolias
56. Next would be Fried Green Tomatoes
55. ...and right up there would also be Princess Bride.
54. I'm so excited for Spring.
53. Ned and I have an apt. with the bishop tonight--wonder what our new calling will be? I'm sure we'll be asked it stretch in some new way?
52. I'm not even 1/2 way done with this list?
51. Whoever is reading this WAKE UP.
50. I wish I could give Ned more children.
49. I hope Lindsay knows what a strong beautiful person she is on the inside.
48. I've attended 4 University's. Utah State, Utah Valley University (UVSC), BYU and U of U. Have to say the fav was BYU.
47. I wish so much that Ned knew my dad. I know my dad already knows Ned.
46. I LOVE babies.
45. I don't feel confident with any presidentail candidates.
44. I want to go to Italy.
43. Kaila makes me laugh. I need some of her Yellow personality. She has a funny sense of humor.
42. Michael makes Kaila happy--thanks Michael. They are a perfect match
41. Andy is so good at providing for Brooke and Andy's needs and it thinking about their future. Oh and he is very humble.
40. That apt. with the bishop that Ned and I had....well, I'll be busy the next 5 years!
4 comments:
You have 60 awesome things about you. I wish I was you....
5 years, thats a long time, think how many kids i will have by then...ok lets not think about that
What!? BYU was your favorite?
Unbelievable...
I loved reading those! i could hear you say some of them and it made me smile. What is your new calling? I was just called to be SEMINARY teacher! eARly Morning! Crazy but I can't wait to see what the Lord can do with me....
Post a Comment