UUUUUUMMMMMM, time for a new post, Aunt Mims. Isn't posting daily one of your new years resolutions? It totally should be! HA, HA!
Yes,,,, time for new info. I'm not going to keep stalking you if I don't get any new news.... Come on kiddo... newly married, you should be full of good info........
OK, seriously,,, thats it... I'm done with you. I wish I could quit you...... (joke, joke).. Brookie will get it...
lets see, what was it that you said you were going to start doing? hummm.... i can't remember 'EITHER' !!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
UUUUUUMMMMMM, time for a new post, Aunt Mims. Isn't posting daily one of your new years resolutions? It totally should be! HA, HA!
Yes,,,, time for new info. I'm not going to keep stalking you if I don't get any new news.... Come on kiddo... newly married, you should be full of good info........
OK, seriously,,, thats it... I'm done with you. I wish I could quit you...... (joke, joke).. Brookie will get it...
lets see, what was it that you said you were going to start doing? hummm.... i can't remember
'EITHER' !!!!!
Post a Comment